Battle of the Bridge - Rules
League of Legends Battle of the Bridge Rules
- It is not allowed to play in more than one team.
- Every player needs a certified League of Legends account.
- It is needed to join our IRC #escene Chat of min. one of your team during the tournament. If you have any questions ask them in the IRC.
- Every game could be streamed by an official streamer of escene.de. He is allowed to stream every game he wants to. There is no chance to disagree.
2. Course of event
- Every round is played in best-of-one modus.
- After the game you need to use the "Submit result" button to submit your result.
- We want every participant to respect the common rules of fair play.
- Your team will be disabled if you are 15 minutes too late. So you need to be in time.
- In the case you use tools or cheats you will be disqualified for this tournament and for the next tournaments either.
- Improper behavior will be punished by an admin.
- Verbal harassment or offending against admins will not be tolerated and punished immediately.
- Map: Howling Abyss
- Gametype: All Random
- If somebody is disconnected there is no chance to replay or pause the game
- If your got a League of Legends Bug its allowed to restart the Lobby